|The White Sphere|
+25% clip size
On hit: -15 health
The White Sphere was one of the "joke" Weapons of the Month of April 2013, and as such only stayed for a week. It's a primary weapon for the Soldier, and has the apparence of the Black Box but with inverted colors.
It acts as the opposite of the Black Box : it have a larger clip size, but each enemy hit will causes the wearer to loose health.
Damage and function timesEdit
|Damage and Function Times|
|Damage type||Projectile (Rocket)|
|Projectile speed||1100/ s|
|Attack interval||0.8 s|
|Reload (first)||0.92 s|
|Reload (consecutive)||0.8 s|
- While a joke weapon in itself, it is in fact really useful when paired with a Medic :
- The increased clip size will allow to waste less time reloading during an ÜberCharge.
- The health drain on hit is compensated by the Medigun's healing, and will also contribute to make the ÜberCharge charges sightly faster.
- None of the attributes of this weapon are actually custom attributes, all vanilla attributes can be found here.
- It uses the attributes 4 and 111.