|The Warlord's Winchester|
On hit: +5% rage gained
No reload necessary
+80% more accuracy
-30% slower firing speed
— Part of the weapon announcement on the official Slag Forum
The Warlord's Winchester is a primary weapon for the Soldier. It was a December 2011 Weapon of the Month before being reintroduced on May 2012 and another time on November 2012.
Even if it is a primary weapon, it is based on the Shotgun rather than the Rocket Launcher, but doesn't require reloading and as such draw directly from reserve ammunition, and is also very precise and generates extra rage (from banners) on hit. The only penalty when compared to the Shotgun is the slower firing speed, but it also lacks the mobility, area control and area damage of the Rocket Launcher.
Damage and function timesEdit
|Damage and Function Times|
|Maximum ramp-up||150%||9 / pellet|
|Base damage||100%||6 / pellet|
|Maximum fall-off||50%||3 / pellet|
|Critical||18 / pellet|
|Mini-crit||8-14 / pellet|
|Attack interval||0.8125 s|
- Pairing this weapon with a banner is a really good idea, since it will fully charges it in 20 landed shots, ignoring the damage done that will fill the rage meter too, and its high accuracy make landing shots easy even on long range.
- Before its reintroduction on November 2012, it had sightly different attributes, as it also had :
- +50% max primary ammo on wearer
- +85% more accuracy instead of +80%
- +25% health from healers on wearer
- +5% Ubercharge rate for healer
- -25% slower firing speed instead of -30%
- No random critical hits