— Weapon announcement on the official Slag Forum
The Unnatural Selector is a secondary weapon for the Heavy. It is a brass shotgun-style raygun with a wooden stock and various gadgets attached to it.
It fires ringed projectiles that pierce enemies and hit them multiple times, returning damage dealt as health to the Heavy that fired it. However, holding it causes the user to passively lose health over time.
Damage and Function timesEdit
|Damage and Function Times|
|Damage type||Projectile (Small energy beam)|
|Projectile speed||1200/ s|
|Attack interval||0.8 s|
|Reload (first)||0.92 s|
|Reload (consecutive)||0.4 s|
- It can be dangerous to hold this weapon for too long, so don't rely on it when holding position with weapons like Maxine or the Huo Long Heater.
- Try to fire this weapon into crowded areas, as the extra damage will provide lots of extra health.
- This weapon was originally a September 2013 Weapon of the Month before becoming a full weapon.
- This weapon stats was based on the stats of the user SquidwardTesticles.
- The appearance of this weapon is based on that of 'The Unnatural Selector - Ray Blunderbuss', which could be previously purchased from the online store at Weta Workshop.