+100 max health on wearer
Damage taken upgrades the weapon up to 4 times
33% of damage taken by nearby teammates is applied to you instead
-75% damage penalty
The Tank Goodness is a primary weapon for the Heavy.
Compared to the default Minigun, this weapon deals heavily reduced damage, making it a poor weapon for fighting. However, this increases the max health of the wearer by a huge 100 health points, as well as making a third of the damage taken by nearby allies to be instead applied to you, but this feature will leave the wearer with 1 hp in case of damage that would be fatal.
The most important feature of this weapon is that when the wearer takes damage, a "Tank" meter fills. When it reaches 100%, the weapon upgrades, and will do that up to 4 times, and the counter is reset to 0% (unless the 4 upgrades are applied, in which case it will stay at 100%).
- Level 1 will add a 25% life leech to this weapon.
- Level 2 will increase this weapon's firing rate by 25%.
- Level 3 will give a passive 5 health regen per second.
- Level 4 will make every crit damage taken reduced to the damage of a mini-crit (effectively 55% crit damage resistance).
Damage and function timesEdit
|Damage and Function Times|
|Maximum ramp-up||150%||3.375 / bullet|
|Base damage||100%||2.25 / bullet|
|Maximum fall-off||50%||1.125 / bullet|
|Critical||7 / bullet|
|Mini-crit||3-4.5 / bullet|
|Windup time||0.87 s|
- With a 1 Shiling cost, this weapon, along with the Chamonile and the Southern Six Shooter, are the cheapest in the entire mod.
- This weapon was originally a May 2013 Weapon of the Month before becoming a full weapon.
- This weapon is a pun of "Thank Goodness".