|The Quickie Launcher|
| Creator: Renya (Script)
+50% faster firing speed
-0.4 sec faster bomb arm time
-20% damage penalty
-75% clip size
-20% explosion radius
-6 max pipebombs out
+100% damage to self
The Quickie Launcher is a secondary weapon for the Demoman. It is a silver Stickybomb Launcher with a team-colored magazine that fires stickybombs spikier than the standard launcher.
It fires and arms significantly faster then any other Stickybomb Launcher, but is also much weaker. It lacks the power, splash radius, and clip size to create proper traps or sustain damage and suppressive fire.
Damage and function timesEdit
|Damage and Function Times|
|Damage type||Projectile (Stickybomb)|
|Projectile speed||- / s|
|Attack interval||0.3 s|
|Reload (first)||1.09 s|
|Reload (consecutive)||0.67 s|
|Arm time||0.52 s|
- The massive self-damage penalty makes Stickyjumping a huge risk, and often times entirely nonviable. Make sure other modes of transport to the front lines are available.
- The lack of extra Stickybombs available on the field makes traps tricky and oftentimes ineffective to make, meaning that, more often then not, detonating the bombs as soon as they can arm is the most effective way to deal damage.
- The lowered splash size, though meaning you must be more accurate to deal damage, means that prefect shots will deal even more damage than usual. Try to get as much of the blast on an enemy as you can!
- The Quickie Launcher is one of the first few weapons created for Advanced Weaponiser 2.
- This weapon, though created long before, shares a resemblance to the vanilla Quickiebomb Launcher, which was added for Smissmas 2014.
- None of the attributes of this weapon are actually custom attributes, all vanilla attributes can be found here.
- It uses the attributes 6, 126, 1, 3, 100, 89 and 207.