|The Flagrant Flintlock|
Crits on headshot
+100% push scale
20% faster weapon switch
This weapon is usable in Medieval Mode
-85% clip size
80% slower reload time
— Its creator's design ideas for this weapon
The Flagrant Flintlock is a primary weapon for the Spy. It has the appearance of a lighter-colored Big Kill.
This weapon grants a faster weapon switch and pushes players it hits with more force. Also, a successful shot in the head with this weapon will guarantee a critical hit, similarly to the Ambassador. All of this comes with a clip reduced to one combined with a slower reload.
This weapon is also usable in Medieval Mode, making equipping it a priority if the map is on this mode, as it's the only primary weapon that the Spy can equip in it.
Damage and function timesEdit
|Damage and Function Times|
|Attack interval||2.09 s|
- Aiming for the head is a top priority, as the slow firing rate makes each shot needs to count, as the standard Revolver could fire 3-4 shots during the same time the Flagrant Flintlock needs to reload.
- This weapon has perfect accuracy, due to the standard Revolver having perfect accuracy if no shot is fired for 1.25 seconds, and this weapon being only able to fire every 2.09 seconds.
- Due to the slow firing speed, this weapon is best for finishing wounded opponents, as the crit will not be sufficent to even kill a low-health class with full health (unless they have a weapon with a max health penalty).
- As said previously, this is the only Spy primary weapon equippable in Medieval Mode,so equip it when available if a medieval map is the current map.
- Before being kept as a permanent weapon, it was a Weapon of the Day, part of the Medieval Project.
|Weapons of the Day|
|Scout||Backalley Blister - Heavy Hander - Pop Capper - Plutonium Pistol - Critsmourne The Lifestealer - Morning Rescue - Nobunaga no Nobara|
|Soldier||Major Tom - Antique Artillery - Jet-Powered Galoshes - Booster Blade - Screaming Eagle|
|Pyro||Bleedthrower - Hot Air Balloon - Collect Call of Cthulu - Firebomber - Gravity Well - Pearce 75 - Torcher's Twinbarrel - Amateur Assassin|
|Demoman||Bulwark of Will - Follow The Rainbow - Jumpin Jehosaphat|
|Heavy||Berlin Bear - Sub Sandvich|
|Engineer||Battery Assault - Ol' Greasy - Scrap Collector|
|Medic||Clinical Trial - Incense Inhaler|
|Sniper||Clever Girl - Underworld's Nightmare - Iron Spine - Instant Iaido|
|Spy||+1 Revolver of Nekonus - Destinguished Gentleman - Destinguished Gentleman MKII - Flagrant Flintlock - Obeah - French Tickler - Peek-A-Boo - Poking Stick|